Denmarkian2011's Reviews

    Denmarkian2011's avatar
    Denmarkian2011

    about 2 months ago

    1/10

    Review for [APRIL FOOLS] M.E.G. Endless Reality

    Overrated, quit glazing

    Game just sucks compared to all the other backroom games you have available on roblox

    Denmarkian2011's avatar
    Denmarkian2011

    about 2 months ago

    10/10

    Review for SCP: Roleplay

    Amazing

    Anything you could think about is in this game. Can´t be bothered to type any more

    Denmarkian2011's avatar
    Denmarkian2011

    3 months ago

    1/10

    Review for [TRADE] Fish It! 🐟

    Disgraceful

    Copy of another game called fisch which is decent, and not only stole the game idea completely, but is worse and somehow...

    Denmarkian2011's avatar
    Denmarkian2011

    3 months ago

    10/10

    Review for [🍬] Adopt Me!

    Fixing a review bomb

    The game is decent, I got nothing against it, but I´m just here to up the reputation on this site cause some edgy teen k...

    Denmarkian2011's avatar
    Denmarkian2011

    3 months ago

    1/10

    Review for [🐇] 99 Nights in the Forest 🔦

    Overrated as hell

    The game was fun at first previous summer, one long run with your friends and the next time you play it, you despise it,...

    Denmarkian2011's avatar
    Denmarkian2011

    3 months ago(edited)

    10/10

    Review for Forsaken

    Fun game

    I play it from time to time and I enjoy it when I do play it. However, the fandom can be horrid most of the time. But do...

    Denmarkian2011's avatar
    Denmarkian2011

    3 months ago

    10/10

    Review for Tower Defense Simulator

    Top tier game for me

    I have played this master piece of a tower defense game for years, all the way back since early 2020, and oh man this ga...