Jordanplaysrobloxon9's Reviews

    Jordanplaysrobloxon9's avatar
    Jordanplaysrobloxon9

    about 2 months ago

    6/10

    Review for Survive Overnight in a Mega Store

    Better games to play.

    This game is pretty much just scp-3008, but worse. It still is cool and fun to play I guess, but 3008bis just much bette...

    Jordanplaysrobloxon9's avatar
    Jordanplaysrobloxon9

    about 2 months ago

    1/10

    Review for Steal a Brainrot

    Not fun

    This game, used to be enjoyable with my brother and friends. However, it has deteriorated significantly. It's become a b...

    Jordanplaysrobloxon9's avatar
    Jordanplaysrobloxon9

    about 2 months ago

    8/10

    Review for RIVALS

    Fun but can be unfair

    The game is very fun, it has good mechanics, maps, designs, customisation, graphics. This is a game I play almost everyd...

    Jordanplaysrobloxon9's avatar
    Jordanplaysrobloxon9

    2 months ago

    9/10

    Review for Notoriety: A PAYDAY® Experience

    Fun, well-made, high quality

    I love this game, it's so fun, and super well made and high replay value. I personally do not have any complaints with t...